Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Como......

If I had Clooney money I'd live there too.  There is something magical about being by water....at least for me.

 Not a bad view eh?

Was very easy to get inspired here.  I sat in this same spot for hours!

                                                   
Odo approved.


 It was awesome at night too.


 What's going on here?!  Very happy I didn't run across one of these in person.


Ok, now for some sketches........


In the distance I could hear the bikes roaring across the mountains - and my hand.


I've had this antler / horn / branch thing in my head for awhile.....hope I get something out of it soon.


Here are some birds.   Bet you didn't see that coming from me. I picked up a ballpoint pen for this.  I used to sketch only in ballpoint pen.  Not sure why I left it, but this was fun, will have to put in back in my arsenal.  
                                       

I like gulls, pigeons, any of those birds that aren't known for their beauty.



Dorking around here......


Haven't done these guys in awhile.  Used to draw them all the time.  Like the ballpoint pen, not real sure why I have been neglecting them.  There were some fantastic dragons in Como.


I was so happy to find a lizard in my bathroom.  Odo had been hunting them (unsuccessfully - whew) outside for days.  I love the way they move.  Fun shapes to draw too.


More gull shapes.


And last but not least - some head birds.  I like the way the blue and orange work in this one.  I may have gone too far with the green on the end - not sure.  I think the blue and green dudes look disgusted the the orange dude for being so cutesy.

I'd post more, but I'm sick of scanning for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment